We had a fantastic evening celebrating the outstanding work of our members at this year's SLS Legal Awards, which took place on Thursday 16th September 2021 at the Mandolay Hotel, Guildford.
With record numbers in attendance and more nominees than ever before, the stage was set for a great evening. Guests were treated to fantastic gala dinner and wonderful after-dinner interview with Rob Rinder MBE, who also kindly compered the awards ceremony.
We were overwhelmed by the calibre of nominations this year and it was by no means an easy task for our judges to select our winners and highly commended nominations, so many congratulations to all who were nominated and shortlisted, we look forward to receiving more nominations from all our finalists for our 2022 Awards.
The 2021 Award Winners were:
- Law Firm of the Year: Rosewood Solicitors
(Highly Commended Nominee: Nichols Marcy Dawson)
- Lawyer of the Year: Holly Chantler, Morrisons Solicitors
- Commercial / Corporate Lawyer of the Year: Helen Mead, DMH Stallard
- Family Lawyer of the Year: Karen Barham, Moore Barlow (Highly Commended Nominee: Emma Patel, Rosewood Solicitors)
- Litigation Lawyer of the Year: Fiona McNelis, Taylor Rose MW
- Paralegal of the Year: Harriet Shore (Highly Commended Nominee: Hannah Davies, Watson Thomas Solicitors)
- Private Client Lawyer of the Year: Holly Chantler, Morrisons Solicitors
(Highly Commended Nominee: Emma Sayers, Howell Jones Solicitors)
- Property Lawyer of the Year: Ema Bryn Jones, Peacock & Col Solicitors
- Rising Star of the Year: Martin Whitehorn, Julie West Solicitors
- Support Team Member of the Year: Vicky Mason, GBH Law (
Highly Commended Nominee: Ashley Burrow, Meadows Ryan)
Monday, 20th September, 2021