Surrey JLD is offering you the opportunity to join the committee for 2020/2021!
- Events Representative
- Media & Communications Representative
- Social Media & Publications Representative
- Student Representative
How do I apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us a little bit about you, which position you would like to apply for, why you want to be on the Surrey JLD Committee, and what you can add to the committee.
Deadline for applications: 16 October 2020
How do I find out more?
Speak to us at one of our Cocoa With The Committee sessions which take place every other Wednesday evening, email us, or chat to us via our social media channels!
Those positions in more detail:
- Events Representative: Plans, organises, runs and mans social events along with our other Events Representative. This may include webinars, in-person events and collaborations with other professions and organisations.
- Media & Communications Representative: Maintains the email address database, drafts and prepares invitations to events, sets up event tickets and handles other communications which arise from time to time, for example welcoming new members.
- Social Media & Publications Representative: Liaises with Surrey JLD members through our social media channels, shares relevant information, engages with other JLD and legal community groups, and publicises our events. Instagram-savvy people would be very welcome.
- Student Representative: A GDL or LPC student taking the lead on initiatives relevant to aspiring solicitors, including organising our involvement with university events.
Stay in touch
Don't forget to stay up to date with Surrey Junior Lawyers Division and follow us on social media.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the Surrey Junior Lawyers Division Committee on our social media platforms, or send an email to email@example.com
Monday, 5th October, 2020