Rigby Golding Solicitors are based in Sunbury On Thames and are looking for a permanent Legal Secretary/Receptionist.
The successful applicant will sit at reception:
- answering telephone calls, booking appointments and welcoming clients
- IT recording, audio typing, filing and archiving
- assisting fee earners with case loads
- general administration duties
Candidates from Legal Secretary background would be great for this role but not essential.
The qualities we are looking for are:
- smart, well presented appearance (as you will be front of house)
- hard working and eager to learn
- commitment and punctuality
- flexible, friendly and positive attitude
- good record keeping skills
- good secretarial skills
- good IT skills: you will be using Word and LEAP.
(LEAP is our legal software IT package. It doesn't matter if you haven't had experience with LEAP but it is important that you have adaptable and good IT skills.)
The salary we are offering will be between £18,000 to £23,000 per annum for 35 hours per week. We are prepared to pay a premium salary for an experienced candidate in this field.
Please apply to email@example.com attaching your up to date CV and a brief explanation of why this job would suite you.