Read our magazine
Find a solicitor
Training & Resources for the Surrey Legal Community
16. Residence Nil Rate Band and IHT Aspects of Will Drafting Sponsored by Wilkins Kennedy
Latest from the Society
Guildford Legal Walk
The 2017 Walk is on Monday 12th June starting at 5.00pm from outside the Combined Courts. Register your Team NOW.
Monday, 12th June, 2017
11. Contentious Probate for Solicitors & Litigators - Sponsored by HFS Milbourne/Finders
Wednesday, 7th June, 2017
Scammers luring victims following WannaCry attack.
Action Fraud has received the first reports of Tech-Support scammers claiming to be from Microsoft who are taking advantage of the global WannaCry ransomware attack.
Wednesday, 24th May, 2017
Office Assistant to support Senior Team Members
12. SDLT, CGT & Other Tax Traps for Conveyancers - Sponsored by InfoTrack
Wednesday, 28th June, 2017
Private Client Solicitor 2-3 years PQE
13. How to get people to say 'yes' to mediation - Sponsored by HFS Milbourne
Wednesday, 5th July, 2017
Community call for Cranleigh captured on camera
Cranleigh-based estate agent Roger Coupe is calling out for historic photos of the town, for a digital exhibition.
Tuesday, 23rd May, 2017
14. Regulatory Issues for Conveyancers plus Cybercrime & Spotting Fraud - Sponsored by InfoTrack
Wednesday, 13th September, 2017
My Law Society Login required from 1st June 2017
In order to access Practice Notes from The Law Society after 1st June you will need to login to My Law Society.
Thursday, 18th May, 2017
SLS 2017 PRIVATE CLIENT CONFERENCE
Thursday, 21st September, 2017
6 hours CPD hours
10. Navigating the Path from Qualification to Partnership Sponsored by Wilkins Kennedy
Thursday, 5th October, 2017
Find a solicitor
near you in Surrey